This dental chair makeover saved the client 70% over new, included a new foam core, and featured Silica material for longevity and capacity to withstand sanitization.
Cost savings: Greater than a 70% savings over purchasing a new chair and that includes the purchase of a new seat core (foam and plastic).
Quick turnaround: One week turnaround on the complete office (10) chairs and (9) stools.
Longevity of the material
- Silica, 365,000 double rubs
- bleach cleanable with a 4:1 ratio compared to typical 10:1
- Ink and stain resistant
Upgrades to original manufacturers design
- Lock nuts to prevent loose seats after years of vibration
- Plastic welding in some areas where plasic mold has cracked
- Reduced seams for better cleaniliness and new/updated look